Wednesday, 13 December 2017
Tuesday, 12 December 2017
Thursday, 7 December 2017
If you haven't already started with the topic(s) suggested in the textbook, choose one of the following tasks to write a 350-word report:
- More and more young people must leave Spain in order to find a job. Invent facts and figures for the last ten years and write a report based on your "imaginary" data.
- Crime rate is increasing in your area. There are more thefts, robberies and burglaries than ten years ago. Invent facts and figures and write a report based on your "imaginary" data.
- The number of young people betting on football matches results /numbers of goals scored, etc. has risen dramatically in the last five years. Invent facts and figures for the last ten years and write a report based on your "imaginary" data.
- You have given out a questionnaire to your classmates to check how happy they are with the amount of time devoted in class to the 4 skills (Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking). Write a report to your teacher showing your findings and give some suggestions.
Deadline: 14th December
Tuesday, 5 December 2017
Monday, 4 December 2017
Friday, 1 December 2017
Thursday, 30 November 2017
Wednesday, 29 November 2017
Tuesday, 28 November 2017
Homework for Thursday:
- Your town has received a large financial investment and you are able to develop the project of your dreams. Think about the town where you live and choose one of these projects (or one of your own) to develop: improve public transport or local environment / hold a performing arts festival.
- Be ready to talk about your plans for next year: arranged plans (activities you ARE DOING or WILL BE DOING) and activities you intend to do, but are not sure yet (you ARE GOING TO DO).
Monday, 27 November 2017
Saturday, 25 November 2017
Friday, 24 November 2017
Thursday, 23 November 2017
Wednesday, 22 November 2017
Tuesday, 21 November 2017
Dictionary.com is a web where you can find a broad variety of interesting activities to browse through: from curious aspects of language and words to quizzes and slideshows. Check on Bogus words... and enjoy it!!!
Monday, 20 November 2017
Friday, 17 November 2017
Thursday, 16 November 2017
Tuesday, 14 November 2017
- Be ready to tell your partner a story in 3-4 mins.: Think of a place or an event that you had a strong physical or mental reaction to. Keep to the following guidelines:
- Was this place different from your expectations? Why? Why not?
- How did you feel? Did your feelings change the longer you stayed there?
- Would you like to go back to this place? Why? Why not
(p.21 Activity 3d)
2. Comparison (p. 140)
- Do activities a and b.